Tips & Inspiration
We are thrilled to share our gardening knowledge with you.
Our plant specialists and designers are always available to provide advice for your gardening endeavors. We also offer a number of print and online resources covering a range of topics, from how to start a vegetable gardening to how to treat different insect and disease problems.
Online, we offer resources and tips through:
- Our Blog: Access the latest ideas and tips from our team of Plant Specialists on plant selections, garden projects, seasonal ideas and more.
- Monthly Gardening Tips: Not sure when to prune your azaleas or fertilize your lawn? Our month-by-month gardening tips provide a guide that will help you keep your garden check list up to date and on track.
- Planting Guide: Ensure your plants get off to a healthy start by following our proper planting instructions.
- Watering Instructions: Keep your plants thriving by watering according to our instructions
- Gardening Resources: Whether you are looking for the conversion rates for how much mulch you need to cover an area of your landscape, advice on caring for your statuary, or information on eliminating garden pests, our library is full of resources for both beginner and advanced gardeners.